Friday, June 15, 2007

More May Recap in Show & Tell--Part Deux

See, I told you I'd be back! Man, I started this post and it has taken me three sittings--I can't ever get the pics to go where I want them to in blogger--perhaps that is why I don't post more often--I really have to block out some time! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) Well, let's see, I have a few great pics of the family at J & B's wedding at the lake house--the weather that day was absolutely beautiful. It looks like a backdrop, huh?













Little D makes an adorable flower girl--(after she threw the petals down, she bent down and picked them all back up--ha, ha!)










And off they go to get ready to head off for the honeymoon.... (BTW, I made the sign!)

and Baby K-the mini flower-girl :)...
and this little flower girl is going down fast...Nap time! :) Notice the zoning out gaze.


....and little C is just plain tuckered out from the big day!

Then a couple days of some more fun on the boat and playing at the playground for D and then the Brother and Fam headed back to Cali......I always get teary, but this time, yes, I actually shed the tears when telling them bye--I miss them and wish we got to see them all more often.



And after all the fun of the weekend, we get back to what we usually are up to on the weekends-the darn house. Fun's over and back to......... PLUMBING! And the fun continues each weekend since.....We actually did get through most of the plumbing and are now framing the coffered ceilings in the powder room and kitchen. Next phase: Insulation. I will keep you updated on the progress. Now you are caught up!



Yes, that is my downstairs at the moment and M toiling away (I am fetch-it girl).........sad, isn't it? ;)



Oh, in adoption news--not much, but there is rumor that we may see a few referrals come through by the end of the month!! (Two more weeks-Yay, Emily!!) We could be leaving lucky #7 behind soon--yahoo! Wishing everyone speedy referrals (including us) and fast travel too!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

look at your holding the baby!
it just looks right, i am telling you. buttercup will fit perfectly in those arms!

come on referrals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ange said...

Looks like an amazing day for a wedding! What a beautiful back drop. I hope your referral comes soon.

Susan said...

Great photos. The wedding looked like it was beautiful.

I'm so ready to hear about the arrival of Buttercup's referral. Keeping fingers crossed for lots of referrals soon.