Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yes, it's what you think it means!!


I've kept you waiting long enough! The day finally came!!
Yes, I am happy to announce we have received and accepted the referral of our sweet little buttercup baby girl!!!!!! We are so happy! She is a little peanut-so tiny. She has a ring of little-old-man hair, really long fingers and the cutest little yawn you have ever seen. We think she is just precious! It is so surreal to have been waiting so long and then be so surprised when the call finally came. It was perfect.


Thanks for hanging in there with me through the hard wait! Hopefully we will have an idea of travel time soon. I think the wait to travel may be harder than I anticipated, but we have lots to do to prepare the house for our little peanut buttercup! :) Right now we cannot get enough of her cute little face!

19 comments:

KelleyO said...

Congratulations! I love her tiny hand.

Julie said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting time. That little hand is so precious!!

Gina said...

Awww! Congrats! I have to agree on how precious that little hand is!

Kristin said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear more!

Anne said...

Congratulations! That is great news!!

Anne said...

Congratulations! That is great news!!

Kelly said...

This is such wonderful news!! I am so happy for you guys. WOO HOO!!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!!!!

Chandra said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! You must be walking on air right now. I'll be hoping you don't have to wait too long to travel! Congrats!

Ange said...

Congratulations! it sure is exciting isn't it!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! So happy for you!

Leslie & Shaune said...

wonderful exciting news. congrats to you and your family!

leslie

R&H said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That little hand is just adorable!
I hope you are able to travel very very soon!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Susan said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Kim!!! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see more snippets of your little buttercup. What a tiny, tiny hand.

Sue said...

Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm following your blog, as next year we hope to be moving to NC and I'll be looking for other moms with Vietnamese children.

Jenn said...

Yeah!!!! This is so exciting! Congratulations!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!! This is terrific news. Waiting for so long this must seem surreal. I hope you have a super speedy travel date. I can't wait to see her cute little face. Congrats!!

K said...

Congratulations!! We just got our referral too :)