Saturday, December 30, 2006

Family

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was way too hectic for my taste. We will have to do something about that next year--hopefully with Miss Buttercup. Everyone will just have to understand that making 4 different family gatherings is too much for anyone, let alone an infant! I'm still trying to recuperate myself. We are off to the mountains for a little much needed R & R with our friends and little god-daughter for the New Year holiday.........

Well, I finally got around to downloading some recent pics from my camera. Look at that sweet little face. This is from Thanksgiving week of my Niece D on the shoulders of her daddy, my brother. Love that little sweetie pie--wish we could see them all the time whenever we want, but, alas, they are 3000 miles away....that is such a bummer, huh? She is so funny!









....and playing in Buttercup's room...


And we can't forget little D's mommy, my lovely SIL, who is carrying our little nephew (aka Wally, the
bump).....



Wow, I just realized they are all color-coordinated! What a fine looking family! :) Love and miss you guys!

1 comment:

S. said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog, we are a few months behind you in the process. I love NC, I went to Wake and miss it a lot! I hope the time goes quickly until you bring Buttercup home!