Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thoughtful Friends & Christmas Tree Cuties


Well, I received these precious little Vietnamese boy and girl ornaments today in the mail from one of my online adoptive mom buddies. Thanks, Kristen! Three of us met for the first time in person this past Saturday for lunch and just had the best time just hanging out and talking some serious adoption talk. The weather was beautiful and really warm (like in the mid 70's!), so we sat outside and enjoyed the unseasonable weather. Before we new it it was 4 1/2 hours later. It is so great to have friends to talk to who just get it all. I so appreciate the support and friendship that they have given--it means a lot when this wait gets you down. Thanks, girls! I hope we can look forward to many more opportunities, especially after our girls are home...and these cuties are just simply adorable!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What cute ornaments! and how wonderful it must feel to get to meet your (adoptive parent) friends in person for lunch to chat about the adoption process, etc. I hadn't read your blog in a while so I played a little bit of catch up. Wow, you've been busy. Loved the pics of extreme makeover show. I hope your wait to start the dossier isn't too terribly long.

Have a wonderful Christmas!