Wednesday, April 04, 2007

No Nephew yet.....

Well, I had hoped I would have posted before now that we have a new nephew and unveil the name that I got so many good suggestions for from you guys.........but he is being a little stubborn about making his appearance! My SIL has her heart set on a VBAC, but they will only allow her to go a week after her due date before she will have to have another cesarean, So if he doesn't come before then, he is scheduled to arrive on Friday. SIL had big plans today for church (to pray), accupucture, and walking up hills, all in her quest to start labor before then. Thank you so much for all the name suggestions!! I really did pass them along, so I will let you know as soon as I get the news!! I'm just praying he arrives safely and everything goes smoothly!

In adoption news, we are number 10 on the list...Woohoo! Hopefully, now that things are starting to roll after the new changes have gone into effect, we will see some more activity. I asked our coordinator what her best guess would be for our referral, and she guesses around late summer.....but, it's only a guess and only time will tell.

In renovation news, we have lights! We now have can lights shining all through the kitchen, breakfast, dining and living room. We even have new flood lights outside. I'm sure we were a sight out there that night testing the motion detector......Matt on the ladder and me dancing around trying to see where I set off the light. It is soooo nice since we have been without power downstairs for so long during the rewiring mess. We will have to wait a bit for the outlets--they have to go in our baseboards which have yet to go back up. But, ahhhh, the small joys of life! Lights! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

you have lights!!!!!!! yeah kim and matt!
love seeing that #10. 9 more babies until you are #1. i am going to die when you are #1! so soon.
xo
em

Jenny said...

Sweet, lights. We need motion lights outside. Hum, I guess put it on the list.

10 is awsome. I can't wait. CAN'T wait for lulu and buttercup to play with Cams and Mimi!!! How much fun will that be.

Have a great easter weekend and I really hope that baby pops out soon!