Friday, May 11, 2007

bad bloggers anonymous...

Is there such a thing? I have been a better blog reader than blogger these days, as usual. I mean to keep up, but I fall back over and over again! I just feel I have nothing to add at the moment. There is NOTHING going on in adoptionland right now.......work is crazy busy........ and we have been on the wedding/graduation circuit literally every weekend--we will be attending Matt's sister's college graduation out of town tomorrow and then we will have mom's day stuff all day Sunday. Next weekend is the third and final wedding in the last month......My lovely stepsister will be wed at my parent's lake house--it will be nice and my brother and family will be in town from CA so that will be very nice to spend some time with them. We will get to meet little Caimin for the first time finally! I will post pics. Then it's back to work on the money pit......we gotta get this house done! Happy Mom's day to all those moms and moms-to-be out there! Hopefully we will have some news soon on referrals and move up the list!!! It's been way too long....I'm tired of saying #9!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

#9 and #4 are driving me crazy!!! HURRY UP referrals!

Lets get together soon!

Emily said...

i was getting ready to fuss at you for not blogging:)
have fun this weekend.
we WILL move up this week! i can just feel it!
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, we are starting our adoption process, so came across your blog in all my blog reading. We are hoping to move to Charlotte next summer. So saying hi. Hopefully, you'll get your referral soon! Shellie shelliesager@hotmail.com

Emily said...

how are those bad blogger anonymous meetings going?:)