Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yay!

Well, I am off to the beach this weekend with a couple of my college friends to attend a wedding of one of our other friends. Yay! Should be fun once we finally get there--It seems we are trying to cram a lot into a weekend, so hopefully it won't be too hectic. I would love a nice, relaxing beach weekend. We have quite a few weddings coming up....this is just the first of 3 weddings and 2 graduations between now and Mother's day. Whew!

We have been trying to make progress on our plumbing, but it's going much slower than the electrical--we have been fortunate to have the help of M's dad and uncle. It would be sssssooooooo nice to come back on Sunday and have it almost complete. NOT pretty clean work though--we are having to go ahead and run future pipes for a future kitchen-turned-master-bath as well as replace existing, so it can get a bit confusing. I have pretty much been on the sidlines for this phase and ducking out for various wedding showers.

Also, I found out last night that my new little nephew and SIL will be joining my brother and niece out to visit and attend our stepsister's wedding in May. Yay! I was afraid he would be walking before I got to see him. They had found an irregular hearbeat and that is what we were worried about, but they have done tests and thankfully everything seems to be okay. Good news indeed.
No real news in adoptionland--we are reportedly number 9 on the list at the moment. Still waiting and trying to keep busy (which has not been hard-the busy part, that is).....


I'll say an early "Have a good weekend" to everyone!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lucky girl going to the beach. I would kill to get out of here and go to the beach. We head to CT and there is beach there but we won't be going to that beach...gross.

Good luck with the plumbing. Good luck with everything and I hope # 9 becomes #1 sooo soon!