Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring is in the air


Today was gorgeous and warm. I found these blooming in the back yard. Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. They almost look like they have little faces. Also, one of the first signs of Spring, my favorite season. They make me happy. I hope it is a sign of things looking up after a long winter. On adoption news, the agency has warned me, with the new laws in Vietnam, that the referrals may not go exactly in list order--that log-in dates may come in to play as well. They cannot yet verify our log-in date though. They think it is sometime in the second week of Feb., but will not be able to verify until our facilitator gets back from VN at the end of this month (if then). They are not sure just how the new system will work yet. One thing to know about me is I do not take easily to change that was not necessarily initiated by me. So for some reason I always look at those changes as bad--when it could be that these changes bring us more referrals. This is an unfortunate trait to have for this process. :) I need the list to watch my progress....Yay for Spring, Boo for the unknown of the list's validity..... Hopefully Spring will bring lots of referrals for everyone and lots of good news. I am going to do my best to stay positive.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I read this ages ago and thought I commented.
You know how much it sucks that they are going to change things. Totally sucks. I hope it goes quickly no matter what. And we just now have our flowers weird huh!!!

Lets catch up soon.-J