Monday, April 16, 2007

Cutie Pie

Check out the little smirk! Finally got pics Saturday of the newest little addition to our family--they took long enough! Shame on them! :) I think he is sooooooo cute, but then again I am a proud aunt! He is still in the hospital, though we are hoping he will be released mid-week. It seems they may have discovered another health issue, but they are still monitoring him to find out for sure. If you would like to say a small prayer for my little sweet nephew, it would be appreciated.



I am so upset by the horrible tragedy at Va Tech today--our friend is attending graduate school there, as well as her sister, an undergrad. Luckily, they were both away from the school today and safely out of town. I just can't stop thinking about it--so sad---32 people gone at the hand of one unstable person.....Why?




2 comments:

Jenny said...

That little boy is just gorgeous. He is soo big. And that smirk is priceless.

I am glad your friends are ok. I am just so upset over this whole thing. I was at Whole Food thinking something like that it could have happen right here at state and I hope it never does.

Gretchen said...

Delurking to say that your new nephew is beautiful. And that smirk? Perfect! I hope that all goes well with his health.